Review Summary for the Remote Cable Release (RM-UC1)
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points! (limit 4 reviews per month)
Customer Reviews of the Remote Cable Release (RM-UC1)
August 14, 2014
Love this remote
I use this on both my XZ-1 and XZ-2. The cable length is fine, and the response is accurate. I like the bulb function too. No complaints here.
October 11, 2013
Works great for me
I bought this cable for my E-620 camera and have had great success with it. The cable doesn't seem too short for me. I like the fact that I'll be able to use the cable with the OM-D E-M1 which I just purchased and am waiting to have delivered.
Thank you for great cameras and camera accessories Olympus!
May 21, 2013
the cable release is too short. To be useful it needs another 8 inches. I do bird photography and I like to sit in a chair waiting for birds to return to their favorite perch. The cable is too short to go from a tall tripod to a low chair.
January 24, 2013
I found a similar cable from another site for $10 that works perfectly. I have had it for over a year now without issue. There is no reason that this should be at its current price, especially since it doesn't have any timing features, just a button with the lock. Come on Olympus...
February 19, 2011
EPL-1 Users, Be Careful Before Purchasing!
Does not work with EPL-1, grrrrrrr! Why not is beyond me! It plugs into the EPL-1's USB port, but apparently the EPL-1 camera's firmware does not allow for its use. A camera such as the EPL-1 that cannot use a remote release cable? Unbelievable!
Write Your Own Review of the Remote Cable Release (RM-UC1)
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support or Customer Care will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.